Written as I Remember It by Elsie Paul – FB2 download – 9780774827119

このWikiについて フォーラム 掲示板 Written as I Remember It by Elsie Paul – FB2 download – 9780774827119

• このトピックには0件の返信、1人の参加者があり、最後にCamille Thompsonにより10ヶ月前に更新されました。
0件の返信スレッドを表示中
  • 投稿者
    投稿
    • #4771 返信
      Camille Thompson
      ゲスト

Written as I Remember It
      Teachings (??ms t???w) from the Life of a Sliammon Elder

by Elsie Paul, Paige Raibmon, Harmony Johnson

Written as I Remember It · READ MORE

• Format: paperback, 468 pages
      • ISBN: 9780774827119 (0774827114)
      • Author: Elsie Paul, Paige Raibmon, Harmony Johnson
      • Release date: February 1, 2015
      • Language: english
      • Publisher: University of British Columbia Press

About The Book

Long before vacationers discovered BC’s Sunshine Coast, the Sliammon, a Coast Salish people, called the region home. In this remarkable book, Sliammon elder Elsie Paul collaborates with a scholar, Paige Raibmon, and her granddaughter, Harmony Johnson, to tell her life story and the history of her people, in her own words and storytelling style. Raised by her grandparents who took her on their seasonal travels, Paul spent most of her childhood learning Sliammon ways, teachings, and stories and is one of the last surviving mother-tongue speakers of the Sliammon language. She shares this traditional knowledge with future generations in Written as I Remember It.

FictionBook ebook Written as I Remember It Elsie Paul download. MP3 Written as I Remember It read PC on Books-a-Million. Hardback book Written as I Remember It by Elsie Paul buy on iPhone on Powells. Online ebook Written as I Remember It. Paperback book Written as I Remember It buy cheap for Mac.

0件の返信スレッドを表示中
返信先: Written as I Remember It by Elsie Paul – FB2 download – 9780774827119
あなたの情報: