- このトピックには0件の返信、1人の参加者があり、最後にSergio Greerにより1年、 8ヶ月前に更新されました。
2020-12-10 16:04 #5764Sergio Greerゲスト
Who Loves the Little Lamb?
by Lezlie Evans, David McPhail
- Format: hardcover, 32 pages
- Language: english
- Publisher: Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
- Release date: January 5, 2010
- Genres: childrens, animals, love, storytime, family
- Author: Lezlie Evans, David McPhail
- ISBN: 9781423116592 (1423116593)
About The Book
From dawn till after day is done,
Mama loves her little one.
A fussy lamb is crying, but her mama dries her tears.
A noisy bird is chirping, so his mama gently sweetens his song.
A sleepy kangaroo is fading, and her mama carries her in her safe, cozy pouch.
Even when kids are not at their best-no matter what, no matter when-mothers love their little ones. Lezlie Evans’s soothing text delivers this timeless message with grace, and David McPhail’s charming watercolors of baby animals and their mamas strike the perfect tone: safe, sweet, and gently playful. This special book is just right for every child craving reassurance, and for every parent searching for words to express unconditional love.
TXT ebook Who Loves the Little Lamb? read Kindle on Kobo. Hardcover book Who Loves the Little Lamb? Lezlie Evans download. Paperback Who Loves the Little Lamb? on Audible. EPUB ebook Who Loves the Little Lamb? by Lezlie Evans buy cheap on PocketBook. PDF book Who Loves the Little Lamb? Lezlie Evans on Walmart.