- このトピックには0件の返信、1人の参加者があり、最後にArshad Maiにより1年、 5ヶ月前に更新されました。
2020-12-08 14:45 #5532Arshad Maiゲスト
Old Guard and New Order, 1940-1944
by Robert O. Paxton
- Genres: history, france, politics, germany, war, holocaust
- Author: Robert O. Paxton
- Release date: June 22, 2001
- Format: paperback, 438 pages
- Language: english
- Publisher: Columbia University Press
- Awards: National Book Award Finalist for History (1973)
- ISBN: 9780231124690 (0231124694)
- Characters: Charles de Gaulle, Philippe Pétain, Otto Abetz, Pierre Laval, François Darlan
About The Book
Robert O. Paxton’s classic study of the aftermath of France’s sudden collapse under Nazi invasion utilizes captured German archives and other contemporary materials to construct a strong and disturbing account of the Vichy period in France. With a new introduction and updated bibliography, “Vichy France” demonstrates that the collaborationist government of Marshal Pétain did far more than merely react to German pressures. The Vichy leaders actively pursued their own double agenda — internally, the authoritarian and racist “national revolution,” and, externally, an attempt to persuade Hitler to accept this new France as a partner in his new Europe.
Hardback Vichy France download iPad on IndieBound. EPUB book Vichy France by Robert O. Paxton buy. FictionBook ebook Vichy France Robert O. Paxton read on reader on Powells.