📕 Until… | CLICK HERE 📕

• ISBN: 9780380813711 (0380813718)
    • Format: paperback, 288 pages
    • Publisher: Avon
    • Author: Timmothy B. McCann
    • Language: english
    • Release date: July 3, 2000

About The Book

“…this man has got me wearing blinders…I don’t even want to talk about another man he’s so sweet.”

She’s a lawyer with high ideals and high-profile victories to her credit, the only African-American female in a prestigious southern firm, who’s won the respect and admiration of her colleagues. Young, smart, and attractive, with a bright future, a home of her own, loyal friends, and a man devoted to makeing her happy, life seems just about perfect…yet something is missing…

“…to have someone who could find my smile. I can’t think of words to describe how that would feel.”

He’s a succesful African-American entrepreneur; devastatingly good-looking, personable, yet unable to escape the pain of a past love who is gone but can’t be forgotten…

Until…

They meet…they smile, forget, remember…and look forward…to the magic of a love they have dreamed of all their lives.

EPUB ebook Until… on Barnes & Noble. Online book Until… by Timmothy B. McCann buy Kindle. FB2 Until… Timmothy B. McCann download on PC. MP3 ebook Until… read on Walmart. MOBI book Until… buy cheap on Book Depository.

• #4107 返信

arms-wiki

Frogspawn and Floor Polish: Upstairs and Downstairs in a National Trust House by Mary MacKie : 9781840243338

返信先: Until… – audiobook download
あなたの情報: