このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。1 週、 5 日前に Charlotte Thomson さんが最後の更新を行いました。
2020-11-22 01:43 #3976
The Best is Yet Ahead
by Chuck D. Pierce, Rebecca Wagner Sytsema
- Publisher: Wagner Publications
- ISBN: 9781585020232 (1585020230)
- Author: Chuck D. Pierce, Rebecca Wagner Sytsema
- Language: english
- Release date: December 1, 2001
- Format: paperback, 111 pages
About The Book
God has a wonderful destiny for every life, but many Christians will die never having accomplished all that God has for them. Chuck Pierce and Rebecca Sytsema take a deeper look into why so many miss their divine calling as well as answer many other questions including:
· How can I break out of desolation in my life?
· What seven principles do I need to know to press toward my destiny?
· What do I do with personal prophecy in my life?
· How do I “war” with a word from God?
· How do I deal with hope deferred?
· What is God’s plan for my church and city as well as for the generations in my family?
This book is full of rich, fresh insight for finding God’s direction in your life, your family, and your territory. As you read you will understand how to press toward prophetic fulfillment, and gain new hope that the best is yet ahead!
Paperback book The Best is Yet Ahead Chuck D. Pierce read. FictionBook The Best is Yet Ahead PocketBook on IndieBound. Hardcover ebook The Best is Yet Ahead buy for iPad. FB2 ebook The Best is Yet Ahead by Chuck D. Pierce download on Book Depository.