- このトピックには0件の返信、1人の参加者があり、最後にBonita Sullivanにより10ヶ月、 2週前に更新されました。
2020-12-10 16:51 #5766Bonita Sullivanゲスト
by Meshack Asare
- Format: hardcover, 37 pages
- Publisher: Kane/Miller Book Publishers
- Places: Ghana, West Africa
- Author: Meshack Asare
- ISBN: 9781929132218 (1929132212)
- Language: english
- Genres: africa, ghana, disability, childrens, international, music, cultural
- Release date: March 1, 2002
About The Book
Winner of the 1999 UNESCO prize and IBBY’s Outstanding Books for Young People with Disabilities award, Sosu’s Call by Ghanaian author/illustrator Meshack Asare is a story of heroism and resolve. Sosu is all alone in his family’s compound when disaster strikes. The waters are rising, and most of the people of the village are in the fields. The only ones left are the very old and the very young. And Sosu, who cannot walk. Somehow he manages to make his way through the rising waters up the hill to the drum shed, where he sounds the alarm and saves the village.A book about differences, about acceptance, about what it means to be normal. A book about the people and the lives that take place on the other side of the world, and in our own backyard.
Hardcover Sosu’s Call Meshack Asare download for Kindle on IndieBound. FictionBook ebook Sosu’s Call read online. MOBI book Sosu’s Call by Meshack Asare buy on Android.
PDF book Sosu’s Call on Audible. TXT ebook Sosu’s Call download PocketBook on Powells. EPUB Sosu’s Call Meshack Asare read.