🔗 Hybrids – CLICK HERE 🔗

• Author: Tanis Helliwell
      • Language: english
      • Release date: March 30, 2015
      • Format: paperback, 192 pages
      • ISBN: 9781987831016 (1987831012)
      • Publisher: Wayshower Enterprises

About The Book

Myths, religions and archeological discoveries around the world discuss the presence of intelligent non-human beings who have interbred with humans creating hybrids. Tanis Helliwell offers convincing evidence about the existence of 22 different human-hybrids (elementals, angels, dolphins, giants, dragons, centaurs, pan and many others).

People who discover they are hybrids report feeling more authentically themselves — more energized, powerful and self-loving — as a result of their discovery.

Am I a Hybrid?

If you answer “yes” to these statements, “Hybrids: So you think you are human” will be of special interest to you.

* I often feel I don’t fit in

* I am hypersensitive to violence

* I am deeply committed to helping the Earth

* I would describe myself as an independent thinker

* I follow my own inner guidance about rightness, even if it goes against the norm

As with her ground-breaking work on elementals in the classic “Summer with the Leprechauns”, Tanis is, with “Hybrids”, once again at the forefront of an entire new genre of investigation.

Hardcover Hybrids by Tanis Helliwell buy cheap Mac on Powells. FictionBook ebook Hybrids read online. Paperback book Hybrids download on Book Depository. MOBI Hybrids Tanis Helliwell for iPad. Online ebook Hybrids read on iPhone.

PDF book Hybrids Tanis Helliwell buy on Kobo. EPUB Hybrids by Tanis Helliwell on Bookshop. TXT ebook Hybrids download for Android. Hardback book Hybrids read reader on Audible. FB2 book Hybrids Tanis Helliwell.

MP3 ebook Hybrids buy. Online Hybrids by Tanis Helliwell download on Kindle on Dymocks. Hardcover ebook Hybrids download PocketBook on Amazon. PDF Hybrids by Tanis Helliwell buy cheap. Hardback book Hybrids.

0件の返信スレッドを表示中
返信先: (PDF) Hybrids
あなたの情報: