(PDF) Anyone You Want Me to Be by John E. Douglas · 9780743448802

このWikiについて フォーラム 掲示板 (PDF) Anyone You Want Me to Be by John E. Douglas · 9780743448802

このトピックには1件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。1 週、 1 日前 arms-wiki さんが最後の更新を行いました。

• 投稿者
    投稿
  • #6683 返信

Arshad Webb

Anyone You Want Me to Be
    A True Story of Sex and Death on the Internet

by John E. Douglas, Stephen Singular

📕 Anyone You Want Me to Be ~ Read More 📕

• Publisher: Pocket Star Books
    • Language: english
    • Release date: May 25, 2004
    • Format: paperback, 397 pages
    • ISBN: 9780743448802 (0743448804)
    • Author: John E. Douglas, Stephen Singular
    • Genres: crime, psychology, biography, mystery, death, history

About The Book

Legendary FBI profiler and #1 “New York Times” bestselling author John Douglas explores the shocking case of John Robinson, a harmless, unassuming family man whose criminal history began with embezzlement and fraud — and ended with his arrest for the savage murders of six women and his suspected involvement in at least five disappearances. Most disturbing was the hunting ground in which Robinson seduced his prey: the world of cyberspace. Haunting chat rooms, targeting vulnerable women, and exploiting the anonymity of the Internet, his bloody spree was finally halted by a relentless parole officer who spent ten years trying to nail Robinson as a cold-blooded killer.A cautionary tale set in a virtual world where relationships are established without the benefit of physical contact, and where mainstream Americans can be drawn down a dark path of temptation and death, “Anyone You Want Me To Be” is a contemporary real-life drama of high-tech crime and punishment.

MOBI ebook Anyone You Want Me to Be. TXT Anyone You Want Me to Be by John E. Douglas download on PC on IndieBound. Paperback book Anyone You Want Me to Be read for Kindle. Hardcover book Anyone You Want Me to Be John E. Douglas buy cheap on Powells.

MP3 ebook Anyone You Want Me to Be buy. FictionBook Anyone You Want Me to Be by John E. Douglas download Android on Audible. EPUB ebook Anyone You Want Me to Be read online. PDF book Anyone You Want Me to Be John E. Douglas for iOS on Booktopia.

• #8842 返信

arms-wiki

Reclaiming African Religions in Trinidad: The Socio Political Legitimation of the Orisha and Spiritual Baptist Faith by Frances Henry · 9789766401290

返信先: (PDF) Anyone You Want Me to Be by John E. Douglas · 9780743448802
あなたの情報: