- このトピックには0件の返信、1人の参加者があり、最後にDanielle Renchにより5ヶ月前に更新されました。
2020-12-06 10:59 #5293Danielle Renchゲスト
The Travels of A T-Shirt in the Global Economy
An Economist Examines the Markets, Power, and Politics of World Trade
by Pietra Rivoli
- Release date: June 1, 2006
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons
- Awards: Financial Times and McKinsey Business Book of the Year Nominee for Shortlist (2005)
- Genres: economics, business, politics, history, school, fashion, sustainability, academic
- Author: Pietra Rivoli
- Format: paperback, 258 pages
- ISBN: 9780470039205 (0470039205)
- Language: english
About The Book
The Travels of a T-Shirt in the Global Economy takes the reader on a fascinating, around the world journey to reveal the economic and political lessons from the life story of a simple t-shirt. Over five years, business professor Pietra Rivoli traveled from a Texas cotton field to a Chinese factory to a used clothing market in Africa, to investigate compelling questions about the politics, economics, ethics, and history of modern business and globalization. Using the story of the t-shirt to illustrate the major issues of the globalization debate, this uniquely entertaining business book offers a surprising, enlightening, and balanced look at one of the major topics of our time. It has won the prize or award — Business Book of the Year 2005, Finalist; AAP Awards for Excellence in Professional and Scholarly Publishing, 2006.
Paperback book The Travels of A T-Shirt in the Global Economy by Pietra Rivoli buy cheap for iPhone on Booktopia. MP3 The Travels of A T-Shirt in the Global Economy download. Hardcover ebook The Travels of A T-Shirt in the Global Economy on Amazon.