- このトピックには0件の返信、1人の参加者があり、最後にRyan Smithにより5ヶ月前に更新されました。
2020-12-07 01:33 #5363Ryan Smithゲスト
by Tara Kelly
- Places: Washington (state), Bellingham, Washington
- Genres: music, contemporary, romance, fiction, teen
- Awards: Garden State Book Award Nominee, Oregon Spirit Book Award for Young Adult (2010), CYBILS Award Nominee for Young Adult Fiction Finalist (2010)
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9780805090109 (080509010X)
- Author: Tara Kelly
- Release date: May 25, 2010
- Format: hardcover, 278 pages
- Publisher: Henry Holt and Co. (BYR)
About The Book
Sixteen-year-old, music- and sound design-obsessed Drea doesn’t have friends. She has, as she’s often reminded, issues. Drea’s mom and a rotating band of psychiatrists have settled on “a touch of Asperger’s.”
Having just moved to the latest in a string of new towns, Drea meets two other outsiders. And Naomi and Justin seem to actually like Drea. The three of them form a band after an impromptu, Portishead-comparison-worthy jam after school. Justin swiftly challenges not only Drea’s preference for Poe over Black Lab but also her perceived inability to connect with another person. Justin, against all odds, may even like like Drea.
It’s obvious that Drea can’t hide behind her sound equipment anymore. But just when she’s found not one but two true friends, can she stand to lose one of them?
Paperback Harmonic Feedback Tara Kelly read online for Android. MP3 book Harmonic Feedback buy cheap on Barnes & Noble. Hardback ebook Harmonic Feedback by Tara Kelly on Audible. TXT book Harmonic Feedback download on iPad. Hardcover ebook Harmonic Feedback by Tara Kelly buy PocketBook.