(MOBI) Edison's Frankenstein by Frederick C. Wiebel Jr.

このWikiについて フォーラム 掲示板 (MOBI) Edison's Frankenstein by Frederick C. Wiebel Jr.

• このトピックには1件の返信、1人の参加者があり、最後にarms-wikiにより6ヶ月、 3週前に更新されました。
1件の返信スレッドを表示中
  • 投稿者
    投稿
    • #4902 返信
      Mable Kreamer
      ゲスト

Edison’s Frankenstein
      by Frederick C. Wiebel Jr., Frederick W. Claybrook Jr

🔰 Edison’s Frankenstein : CLICK HERE 🔰

• Author: Frederick C. Wiebel Jr., Frederick W. Claybrook Jr
      • Publisher: BearManor Media
      • ISBN: 9781593935153 (1593935153)
      • Language: english
      • Release date: December 25, 2009
      • Format: paperback, 288 pages

About The Book

THE COMPLETE TORTUROUS STORY of the 1910 film version of Frankenstein is narrated in this 100th Anniversary edition. Everything you ever wanted to know about the classic first Frankenstein film and then some. This highly researched document begins in the dusty archives of Thomas A. Edison and follows a trail of evidence that leads through the tattered pages of pre- Hollywood film history. The story unfolds of the making of the film and its disappearance on to the actual re-discovery of the long-lost 1910 Frankenstein film starring Charles Ogle, Augustus Phillips, and Mary Fuller, and finally getting it released on DVD. Helped step-by-step with obscure Edison Manufacturing Co. documents and numerous rare photographs, many published for the very first time, this motion picture, its unknown impact on later Frankenstein films and intertextuality are finally revealed and brought back to life. Created in a style that appeals to all audiences, author Wiebel brings forth a living book from dead tissues. Edison’s Frankenstein stands on its own in the world of horror filmography and is a welcome edition to any library. “Of the over 400 books on Frankenstein that I have in my library, this is the gem of my collection and the one I’ve been waiting for.” — Forrest J. Ackerman

Paperback Edison’s Frankenstein Frederick C. Wiebel Jr. read on Barnes & Noble. Hardback book Edison’s Frankenstein download for iPad. PDF ebook Edison’s Frankenstein buy Kindle on Bookshop.

EPUB ebook Edison’s Frankenstein by Frederick C. Wiebel Jr.. FB2 Edison’s Frankenstein Frederick C. Wiebel Jr. buy cheap on Walmart. MP3 book Edison’s Frankenstein on iPhone.

• #4904 返信
      arms-wiki
      ゲスト

The Pocket Oxford Russian Dictionary: Russian-English/English-Russian | Jessie Coulson | 9780198641223

1件の返信スレッドを表示中
返信先: (MOBI) Edison's Frankenstein by Frederick C. Wiebel Jr.
あなたの情報: