- このトピックには0件の返信、1人の参加者があり、最後にSergio Crashにより5ヶ月前に更新されました。
2020-12-08 17:56 #5547Sergio Crashゲスト
A Biography of the English Language
by Celia M. Millward
- Publisher: Cengage Learning
- Author: Celia M. Millward
- Genres: linguistics, history, language, reference, textbooks, college, biography, education
- ISBN: 9780155016453 (0155016458)
- Format: hardcover, 400 pages
- Release date: January 2, 1996
- Language: english
About The Book
The second edition of A Biography of the English Language continues to examine the structure of language. The textbook discusses three important issues: languages and language change are systematic; the inner history of a language is profoundly affected by its outer history of political and culural events; and the English of the past has everywhere left its traces on present-day English. By uncovering the language’s past, one can better communicate with it.
Hardcover book A Biography of the English Language on Audible. Hardback ebook A Biography of the English Language by Celia M. Millward download Android. FictionBook A Biography of the English Language Celia M. Millward read online on Bookshop. MP3 ebook A Biography of the English Language buy for Mac.