How I Learned to Understand the World by Hans Rosling — buy book • 9781250266897

このWikiについて フォーラム 掲示板 How I Learned to Understand the World by Hans Rosling — buy book • 9781250266897

このトピックには1件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。1 ヶ月前 arms-wiki さんが最後の更新を行いました。

• 投稿者
    投稿
  • #3602 返信

Emma Chambers

How I Learned to Understand the World
    by Hans Rosling

📕 How I Learned to Understand the World | READ MORE 📕

• Release date: November 10, 2020
    • Publisher: Flatiron Books
    • ISBN: 9781250266897 (1250266890)
    • Language: english
    • Author: Hans Rosling
    • Format: hardcover, 288 pages

About The Book

The moving, playful memoir of Hans Rosling, Swedish statistics mastermind, researcher extraordinaire and author of the global bestseller, Factfulness.

This is a book that contains very few numbers. Instead, it is about meeting people who have opened my eyes.

It was facts that helped him explain how the world works. But it was curiosity and commitment that made the late Hans Rosling, author of the bestselling book Factfulness, the most popular researcher of our time.

How I Learned to Understand the World is Hans Rosling’s won story of how he became a revolutionary thinker, and takes us from the swelter of an emergency clinic in Mozambique, to the World Economic Forum at Davos.

In collaboration with Swedish journalist Fanny Hargestam, Hans Rosling wrote his memoir with the same joy of storytelling that made a whole world listen when he spoke.

Hardback book How I Learned to Understand the World Hans Rosling read online iPad. MP3 How I Learned to Understand the World download on Book Depository. FictionBook ebook How I Learned to Understand the World by Hans Rosling on Barnes & Noble. TXT ebook How I Learned to Understand the World buy on reader.

EPUB How I Learned to Understand the World buy cheap for Mac on Dymocks. Hardcover book How I Learned to Understand the World Hans Rosling download. FB2 book How I Learned to Understand the World read on Kindle on Booktopia. Online ebook How I Learned to Understand the World by Hans Rosling.

• #3604 返信

arms-wiki
返信先: How I Learned to Understand the World by Hans Rosling — buy book • 9781250266897
あなたの情報: