(FB2) The Case of the Lost Boy (Buddy Files)

このWikiについて フォーラム 掲示板 (FB2) The Case of the Lost Boy (Buddy Files)

このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。1 ヶ月前 Danielle Chambers さんが最後の更新を行いました。

• 投稿者
    投稿
  • #6250 返信

Danielle Chambers

The Case of the Lost Boy
    (Buddy Files, #1)
    by Dori Hillestad Butler, Jeremy Tugeau

🔍 The Case of the Lost Boy | Click Here 🔍

• Series: Buddy Files, #1
    • Language: english
    • Release date: March 1, 2010
    • Publisher: Albert Whitman Company
    • Author: Dori Hillestad Butler, Jeremy Tugeau
    • Genres: mystery, animals, childrens, dogs, adventure, fiction, juvenile
    • ISBN: 9780807509104 (0807509108)
    • Awards: Edgar Award for Best Juvenile (2011)
    • Format: hardcover, 128 pages

About The Book

“My name is King. I am a dog. I am also a detective.”

King has a very big mystery to solve. His family is missing, and he’s been put in the P-O-U-N-D. Why doesn’t his beloved human (Kayla) come to get him? When King is adopted by Connor and his mom, things get more confusing. The new family calls him Buddy!

And just as Connor and Buddy start to get acquainted, Connor disappears! Buddy (aka King) has big problems to solve, but with some help from his friend Mouse (a very large dog) and the mysterious cat with no name, he shows what a smart, brave dog can do.

Mystery fans and dog lovers will be swept up in Dori Hillestad Butler’s funny, satisfying story… and left eager for Buddy’s next adventure.

MP3 ebook The Case of the Lost Boy buy Mac. FictionBook book The Case of the Lost Boy Dori Hillestad Butler download on Barnes & Noble. TXT The Case of the Lost Boy by Dori Hillestad Butler read for iPhone on Books-a-Million. PDF book The Case of the Lost Boy.

Online The Case of the Lost Boy buy cheap. Hardcover ebook The Case of the Lost Boy Dori Hillestad Butler download on Android on IndieBound. FB2 The Case of the Lost Boy PocketBook on Booktopia. MOBI book The Case of the Lost Boy by Dori Hillestad Butler read online.

返信先: (FB2) The Case of the Lost Boy (Buddy Files)
あなたの情報: