• Series: One Last Wish, #2
    • ISBN: 9780553298109 (0553298100)
    • Release date: April 1, 1992
    • Format: mass market paperback, 148 pages
    • Publisher: Laurel Leaf Library
    • Language: english
    • Genres: fiction, romance, childrens, teen, contemporary, novels

About The Book

You don’t know me, but I know about you…. I can’t make you live longer, I can’t stop you from hurting. But I can give you one wish, as someone did for me.

It’s been months since Dani Vanoy’s older sister Cassie has been diagnosed as having a brain tumor. And now the treatments aren’t helping. Dani is furious that she is powerless to help her sister, and she can’t even convince her mother to take the girls on the trip to Florida that Cassie has always longed for.

Then Cassie receives an anonymous letter and check. Dani knows she can never make Cassie well, but against all odds she dares to make Cassie’s dream come true.

Paperback ebook Mourning Song buy on PC. Hardcover book Mourning Song Lurlene McDaniel read on Dymocks. FB2 Mourning Song on Bookshop. Online Mourning Song by Lurlene McDaniel download Mac.

Hardback ebook Mourning Song Lurlene McDaniel download for iOS on Book Depository. PDF book Mourning Song read online. MOBI book Mourning Song by Lurlene McDaniel reader. MP3 Mourning Song buy cheap on Walmart.

FictionBook ebook Mourning Song Lurlene McDaniel download on Audible. TXT book Mourning Song on iPad. EPUB ebook Mourning Song buy for Kindle on Kobo. EPUB Mourning Song by Lurlene McDaniel read.

返信先: (FB2) Mourning Song
あなたの情報: