- このトピックには0件の返信、1人の参加者があり、最後にSergio Woodfordにより1年、 6ヶ月前に更新されました。
2020-11-22 16:02 #4046Sergio Woodfordゲスト
Keeping Mozart in Mind
by Gordon L. Shaw
- Author: Gordon L. Shaw
- Language: english
- Publisher: Academic Press
- Release date: October 31, 2003
- ISBN: 9780126390612 (0126390614)
- Format: hardcover, 400 pages
About The Book
The demand for math and science skills in our technology-driven world is at a premium, and yet U.S. students continue to lag behind many other industrialized countries in these areas. This book, based on studies conducted on 8000 elementary school-aged children, proposes that not only is there a relationship between music and math comprehension, but that music can be utilized to heighten higher brain function and improve math skills. The enclosed CD-Rom includes (1) a recording of Allegro con spirito from Sonata for Two Pianos in D Major (K. 448), by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, performed by Murray Perahia and Radu Lupu, courtesy of Sony ClassicalTM, and (2) a descriptive interactive version of S.T.A.R.TM (Spatial-Temporal Animation Reasoning) software program. While this book’s discussion of the breakthroughs in understanding of spatial-temporal reasoning abilities will be of particular interest to neuroscientists and cognitive researchers, the book is also accessible to parents and educators.
* Presents the theory that music exercises higher brain function and can enhance math comprehension
* Details how music training coupled with special-temporal reasoning (thinking in pictures) can dramatically impact a child’s ability to understand and master math
* Includes an interactive CD-ROM with math games
MP3 ebook Keeping Mozart in Mind by Gordon L. Shaw. PDF Keeping Mozart in Mind read for PC on Kobo. Hardback book Keeping Mozart in Mind Gordon L. Shaw download on Amazon.
FB2 Keeping Mozart in Mind buy cheap on Mac. FictionBook book Keeping Mozart in Mind on Dymocks. Hardcover ebook Keeping Mozart in Mind Gordon L. Shaw buy iOS.