(ePUB) Shy Kinda Love (What Kinda Love, #1)

このWikiについて フォーラム 掲示板 (ePUB) Shy Kinda Love (What Kinda Love, #1)

このトピックには1件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。3 週間、 3 日前 arms-wiki さんが最後の更新を行いました。

• 投稿者
    投稿
  • #6896 返信

Sarah Oldham

Shy Kinda Love
    (What Kinda Love, #1)
    by Deanna Eshler

🔥 Shy Kinda Love – Read More 🔥

• Format: paperback, 326 pages
    • Author: Deanna Eshler
    • Language: english
    • Release date: February 26, 2015
    • Genres: romance, contemporary, abuse, college, love
    • ISBN: 9781507869864 (150786986X)
    • Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
    • Series: What Kinda Love, #1
    • First published: February 4, 2015

About The Book

When I was eleven, my best friend died in a car accident. When I was twelve, my mom walked out, leaving only a note to say goodbye. When I was eighteen, I was forced into witness protection.

My new name is Shyanne Adams. To protect myself, and painless existence, I do not live. I do not laugh. I do not love. For the last three years, the only meaningful thing I’ve done is care for the horse I rescued.

But now, at the age of twenty-one, the one person from both my past and present is pushing me to start living. Before I know it, I’m moving in with new friends who make me laugh. And next door is Kade Cross, the guy who wants me to love.

Kade knows that I will complicate his life, but he welcomes the challenge. He sees that I’m broken, but he doesn’t try to fix me. When he knows I’m trying to push him away, he braces for the impact.

What Kade doesn’t know is that I could have to relocate at any time. So I have to decide: is experiencing love for a short time worth the pain of losing it?

This New Adult Romance is an emotional journey through pain and healing as Shyanne decides to start living again, but never forgetting she could lose this life… just like her last one.

FB2 Shy Kinda Love buy on Walmart. PDF ebook Shy Kinda Love by Deanna Eshler download for iPad. Paperback book Shy Kinda Love. FictionBook book Shy Kinda Love Deanna Eshler read online on Kindle on Barnes & Noble. MP3 ebook Shy Kinda Love read on Book Depository.

• #8710 返信

arms-wiki

Polar Attack: From Canada to the North Pole, and Back : Richard Weber : 9780771089022

返信先: (ePUB) Shy Kinda Love (What Kinda Love, #1)
あなたの情報: