(ePUB) NAMA Mia!–Ross O'Carroll-Kelly (Ross O'Carroll-Kelly, #11)

このWikiについて フォーラム 掲示板 (ePUB) NAMA Mia!–Ross O'Carroll-Kelly (Ross O'Carroll-Kelly, #11)

このトピックには1件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。2 ヶ月、 2 週間前 arms-wiki さんが最後の更新を行いました。

• 投稿者
    投稿
  • #7044 返信

Adra Marshall

NAMA Mia!–Ross O’Carroll-Kelly
    (Ross O’Carroll-Kelly, #11)
    by Ross O’Carroll-Kelly, Paul Howard, Ross O’Carroll-Kelly

🔰 NAMA Mia!–Ross O’Carroll-Kelly — Read More 🔰

• Genres: fiction, humor, comedy
    • Author: Ross O’Carroll-Kelly, Paul Howard, Ross O’Carroll-Kelly
    • ISBN: 9781844882267 (1844882268)
    • Publisher: Penguin Ireland
    • First published: September 1, 2011
    • Release date: September 21, 2011
    • Language: english
    • Series: Ross O’Carroll-Kelly, #11
    • Format: paperback, 416 pages

About The Book

It was no country for young men. Or women …

Unemployment, emigration and do-it-yourself hair colour kits were once again a fact of life. Taxes were on the up, the IMF were on the way and there was a cash for gold outlet in Foxrock Village.

But the signs for recovery were good — for me, at least. I was the chief executive of one of the few businesses turning a profit in this town, a shredding company helping to dispose of the Celtic Tiger’s dirty little secrets. And I was getting plenty of love action — as the boy-toy of an attractive sixty-year-old woman who was totally rolling in it. I never imagined myself ending up as a gigolo. But, as the saying goes, where there’s a will, there’s a way-hey-hey!

With presents galore, sex on demand and a hot meal on the table every night, life was storting to look up again. All I had to do to aovid focking it up was to keep my chinos buttoned. And, well, you can probably guess how that went.

Paperback NAMA Mia!–Ross O’Carroll-Kelly Ross O’Carroll-Kelly buy. FB2 book NAMA Mia!–Ross O’Carroll-Kelly read online on reader on Audible. Online ebook NAMA Mia!–Ross O’Carroll-Kelly for PocketBook. TXT NAMA Mia!–Ross O’Carroll-Kelly by Ross O’Carroll-Kelly download on Kobo. FictionBook ebook NAMA Mia!–Ross O’Carroll-Kelly by Ross O’Carroll-Kelly buy cheap on Bookshop.

• #8638 返信

arms-wiki

Of Tangible Ghosts | L.E. Modesitt Jr. | 9780812548228

返信先: (ePUB) NAMA Mia!–Ross O'Carroll-Kelly (Ross O'Carroll-Kelly, #11)
あなたの情報: