(ePUB) I Married My Best Friend to Shut My Parents Up : 9781642753288

このWikiについて フォーラム 掲示板 (ePUB) I Married My Best Friend to Shut My Parents Up : 9781642753288

このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。2 ヶ月、 2 週間前 Alexandria Bolden さんが最後の更新を行いました。

• 投稿者
    投稿
  • #6664 返信

Alexandria Bolden

I Married My Best Friend to Shut My Parents Up
    by Kodama Naoko, Naoko Kodama, コダマナオコ, Amber Tamosaitis

🔥 I Married My Best Friend to Shut My Parents Up – CLICK HERE 🔥

• Publisher: Seven Seas
    • ISBN: 9781642753288 (1642753289)
    • Author: Kodama Naoko, Naoko Kodama, コダマナオコ, Amber Tamosaitis
    • First published: July 18, 2018
    • Genres: manga, romance, lgbt, yuri, comics, queer, contemporary, fiction
    • Format: paperback, 162 pages
    • Release date: June 11, 2019
    • Language: english

About The Book

A brand-new yuri manga about falling in love AFTER marriage, by the creator of NTR — Netsuzou Trap!

Morimoto, a young professional woman in Japan, is tired of fending off her parents’ questions about her being single. They want her to marry a man and settle down, and they’ll insist on nitpicking her choice of groom to death. In an unexpected move, another woman in the office — who has a crush on her — offers to be her wife in a sham marriage, which might make her parents back off. But this “fake” marriage could unearth something very real!

PDF book I Married My Best Friend to Shut My Parents Up Kodama Naoko read Mac on Dymocks. MOBI I Married My Best Friend to Shut My Parents Up download. FB2 ebook I Married My Best Friend to Shut My Parents Up buy cheap for iPhone on IndieBound. MP3 ebook I Married My Best Friend to Shut My Parents Up by Kodama Naoko. FictionBook I Married My Best Friend to Shut My Parents Up.

Hardback book I Married My Best Friend to Shut My Parents Up by Kodama Naoko download on iOS on Bookshop. TXT I Married My Best Friend to Shut My Parents Up read online. Online book I Married My Best Friend to Shut My Parents Up Kodama Naoko buy on PC on Barnes & Noble. EPUB ebook I Married My Best Friend to Shut My Parents Up PocketBook on Audible. Hardcover book I Married My Best Friend to Shut My Parents Up Kodama Naoko buy cheap.

Paperback ebook I Married My Best Friend to Shut My Parents Up read for Android. MP3 I Married My Best Friend to Shut My Parents Up by Kodama Naoko download on Book Depository. MOBI book I Married My Best Friend to Shut My Parents Up read online on Kindle. Paperback ebook I Married My Best Friend to Shut My Parents Up by Kodama Naoko on Amazon. TXT I Married My Best Friend to Shut My Parents Up Kodama Naoko buy reader.

返信先: (ePUB) I Married My Best Friend to Shut My Parents Up : 9781642753288
あなたの情報: